28 Harry Street
- Fully-detached home with spacious floor plan spanning two levels
- Breathtaking, panoramic views of San Francisco skyline and Bay from both levels
- Situated on one of San Francisco’s famous stair streets in a tranquil, garden setting
- Light-filled floor plan with 3 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms*
- Striking living room features vaulted ceilings, corner fireplace and built-in shelving
- Hardwood floors, crown molding and recessed lighting on both levels
- Sunny eat-in kitchen with panoramic views and sliding doors to side deck
- Oversized windows allow natural light to flood every corner of the home
- Direct access to beautiful, landscaped yard and terraced garden from both levels
- Newly painted interior and exterior
- Quick access to MUNI, high tech shuttles and freeways for easy commute
- Walk to Church St. shopping, cafes, restaurants and Upper Noe Valley Rec Center
Welcome to 28 Harry St., a special single family home perched on a special stair street in highly desirable Glen Park. Be prepared to be transported to another world as you meander up the stairs surrounded by lush, mature greenery. Built in 1928, the home is fully detached and features incredible panoramic views of San Francisco’s skyline and the Bay from both levels. Enjoy soaring ceilings and large picture windows that flood the home with natural light.
Upon entering the lower level, you will find two generously sized bedrooms with hardwood floors, gorgeous views, en-suite bath and a spacious storage/laundry room. The bedrooms have windows on three sides and get wonderful natural light. Access the beautifully landscaped yard and terraced garden from either bedroom.
Up the stairway is the striking, light-filled living room, also with windows on three sides. It features panoramic views, impressive vaulted ceiling, a charming corner fireplace and built-in shelving. The sunny, updated eat-in kitchen boasts abundant cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, O’Keefe and Merritt vintage stove, large view window and sliding door to the side deck and landscaped backyard. One full bath and private bedroom with elegant wainscoting complete this level.
This rare offering presents a unique opportunity to enjoy your own garden sanctuary in one of San Francisco’s quietest and most desirable locations. Church St. cafes, restaurants, and shopping are only a few short blocks away and the easy access to public transportation, corporate shuttles and freeways makes commuting a breeze.
*Tax records indicate the home has 2 bedrooms and 1 bath; therefore 1 bedroom and bathroom are unwarranted by agent and seller